My parents have won this round of storage wars, and will no longer let me store this bike at their place. Furthermore, my fiancé informs me in no uncertain terms there is no room for more bikes in our place, so this one meets the chopping block.
So what we have here is a very smooth-riding and beautiful lugged steel track bike with Columbus Zona tubing. It has seen very little use, and besides a few chips in the paint from locking it up, is in great shape. No rust or dents.
- Zona steel frame. Believe the hype. Sizing: 54cm seat tube measured center to top of tube, 53cm top tube center to center. Lugged flat crown fork.
- Sparkly metallic blue paint. It's pretty boss.
- MKS Sylvan road pedals with Cadence double straps and Soma double strap toe cages.
- Silver box section rims laced to silver novatec hubs. Nothing bling there, but damn if they don't still roll smooth.
- The knowledge that you are, in your own way, helping your fellow man keep the peace with a great lady.
(If it sweetens the deal, I'll even throw in an extra stem, some nitto NJS track drops, and brake lever. Ideally, you will take those too.)